Katrina has a wealth of experience in developing strategic thinking and leadership capabilities in managers and teams in such organisations as O2, Cable & Wireless, HBOS, WPP, Viacom, DAS, Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch. Prior to setting up independently, Katrina worked in a major media organisation coaching and supporting managers to get the best from their teams. Having seen it from both sides, Katrina works equally well with directors and HR professionals who have broader strategic goals; and leaders and managers facing tough people challenges.
- Strategic Thinking programme for O2
- Contribution to development of a competency framework tailored to job ‘families’ for a large insurance organisation
- Trained and accredited six new recruits in the Schroder behaviour framework
- ‘Culture-building Leadership’ programme for a multinational group of CEOs for a WPP company
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (UCL).
- MCIPD: Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- ITD Certificate in Training & Development
- Qualified user of Strength Deployment Inventory/Personal Values Inventory
- Skills training: Management, Presentations, Negotiations and Facilitation
- Positive Power and Influence Development
- Accredited in the Schroder Model of High Performance Leadership