© 2018 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with Elementor
The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (EIQ), developed by Prof Victor Dulewicz and Prof Malcolm Higgs, helps assess and develop individuals levels of emotional intelligence across 7 key domains: Self-awareness, Emotional Resilience, Motivation, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Influence, Intuitiveness and Conscientious. It gives you the key to data that has the ability to predict their possible future performance in role.
Emotional intelligence is the hot topic of conversations around performance and success.Emotional intelligence (EI) or Emotional Quotient (EQ) is the capability of individuals to recognise their own, and other people’s emotions, to discriminate between different feelings and label them appropriately, to use emotional information to guide thinking and behaviour, and to manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt environments or achieve their goals. This Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire is based on the wide research undertaken by Professors Victor Dulewicz and Malcolm Higgs from Henley Business School. It provides valuable information for assessment and development purposes and can be used in conjunction with other tools, such as 360 feedback to make links between individual preference and style and perceptions of others.
The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire is available at both a Managerial and General level and is deliverable online through our Getfeedback platform.
The EI Questionnaire is based on 7 Emotional and Social elements that make up the framework that captures the main dimensions of interpersonal effectiveness:
– Self-awareness: Being aware of your feelings and being able to manage them
– Emotional Resilience:Being able to maintain your performance, especially when under great pressure or when being challenged or criticised
– Motivation: Having the drive and energy to achieve challenging goals or targets
– Interpersonal Sensitivity: Showing sensitivity and empathy towards others, particularly considering their needs and feeling, and the ability to listen, and build on, other people’s ideas
– Influence: The ability to influence and persuade others to accept and support your ideas and proposals
– Intuitiveness: The ability to make decisions, using reason and logic when faced with incomplete or questionable informatio
– Conscientious: Being consistent in your words and actions, and showing integrity
Candidates are presented with a number of statements and asked to rate each on how they feel it related to their own feeling and behaviour. An example can be seen below:
GFB provide the Managerial report or General report with the EI Questionnaire. Sample reports can be downloaded below: