© 2022 All rights reserved
Coaching and Development
The GFB Coaching and Development team are results–orientated individuals with a genuine passion for making a difference to individuals, groups and organisations. Our team are skilled and experienced in business, psychology and coaching, which when combined provides a powerful coaching intervention.
GFB will support you with coaching and development by:
Our approach to coaching and development
Our Coaching and Development team work with executives on a range of business and personal challenges including:
– Improving or formulating a new strategy
– Working through ethical issues and dilemmas
– Improving leadership capacity
– Working through conflict
– Transitioning in to a new role or making a career move
– Leading through change
Leading change can’t easily be taught rather it is experienced through the leadership role. To change an organisation requires that leaders become masters at changing themselves too. To become expert in anything requires purposeful practice – that is, working at what you can’t do to become what you want to be expert in. We believe this learning is best achieved by working with executives who are involved in leading and implementing change.
Our approach is to develop leaders to:
– Take up their role with potency but without being authoritarian
– Design disruptive interventions that stimulate new and creative thinking in groups and organisations undergoing change
– Think like a change leader, analysing and channelling the (often) unconscious dynamics and behaviours of individuals and groups, positively to create different ways of working
Need some more information?
We would be happy to answer any questions you have and provide you with a free quote.