- Facilitation of large-scale organizational restructuring and cultural change as well as the assessment and development of individuals and teams at middle and senior management and board level.
- Design and delivery a number of in-house training courses such as coaching skills, influencing skills, team motivation and 360-degree feedback implementation.
- Coach and group facilitator at London Business School on a number of programmes since 2002, including open and customized programmes. This work has involved assisting middle and senior managers to identify their areas of core strength and also to develop their management and leadership skills through one-to-one coaching and group facilitation.
- BSc in Psychology
- PhD in Social Psychology from City University, London
- Level A and Level B qualified
- Qualified relationship therapist, graduating from the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships (TCCR) in October 2007