Charlotte completed a graduate management training scheme with Marks & Spencer before embarking on a career in event management. Working initially for the not-for-profit organisation, Business in the Community and latterly for Barclays Bank’s in-house events team, where Charlotte was exposed to the demands of event planning. She learned the need for preparation, focusing on detail, contingency planning and time scheduling all of which feed into her current role.
Charlotte has supported some of the most strategic change programmes our clients have undertaken. In particular, Charlotte has:
- Managed the various component streams of the multi level O2 Sales Academy. The complexity of these streams required Charlotte to perform a programme management role, ensuring she was always a step ahead of the game, signposting structure and next steps.
- Formed an essential part of the ABN AMRO annual performance planning process which necessitated that Charlotte was able to deploy their 360 in any one of their locations with minimal notice.
- Successfully managed numerous 360 survey projects, including clients such as Selfridges and Boehringer Ingelheim – ensuring that the 360s were designed, web enabled, issued, competed and reported on within the agreed timelines.
- BSoc Sc International Studies and French awarded by Birmingham University
- CAM Diploma in Marketing and Public Relations