Abigail, Client Director has overseen the most strategic projects for GFB – and for our clients, implementing and overseeing 1000s of projects since she first joined in 2004. Most recently she has:
- Managed the implementation of a global talent pool of 500+ senior leaders for a global financial services organisation involving running development events and follow up activities in London, India, Hong Kong and Chicago.
- Identified what good looks like and managed the recruitment and selection of a pool of new senior directors for an organisation undergoing extensive change.
- Designed and delivered the high potential selection and development programmes for the senior sales team of a leading telecommunications provider.
- Provided advice and expertise on assessment technologies to a magic circle law firm, advising on testing, tools and recruitment processes.
Alongside project work Abigail is focused on driving GFBs tools and approach forward to meet the changing needs of business. Recent areas of focus include the review of Emotional Intelligence vs Intellect in the performance of leaders; assessing alternative 360 feedback approaches for individuals and organisations and the assessment and recommendations alternative forms of online assessments and gamification.
- British Psychological Society Accredited
- BA (Hons) (first class) in Economics and Social Policy awarded by the University of Leeds
- Member of the Association for Project Management (APM)
- Qualified PRINCE2 practitioner
- Member of the Association for Business Psychology