© 2022 All rights reserved
360 Degree Feedback Training
How the results of a 360 degree feedback survey are delivered and used is a critical part of the 360 degree feedback process. 360 degree feedback training can really support using the information collected for developing individuals in their role.
Once you have completed a 360 degree feedback survey, you have the report, where do you go from there? To make sure you get the most from the process we offer 2 options for your next steps.
360 Report Interpretation and Feedback Training
Not all managers or HR professionals are experienced in delivering effective feedback for 360 degree feedback surveys. Ensuring your team have the right skills to have meaningful development conversations with your employees will ensure that your 360 degree feedback project doesn’t fall at the last hurdle!
GFB offer a one day training event designed to equip your team with an understanding of the 360 process; of how to interpret reports; and how to prepare for feedback conversations. The course will give your managers and HR professionals the skills to:
- Read the 360 degree feedback reports
- Facilitate 360 degree feedback based on behaviours
- Manage behavioural development
- Improve understanding through practice
- Interpret the rationale for 360 degree feedback
- Break-down the 360 degree feedback process and responsibilities
360 Report Coaching and Development From GFB
At GFB we have a team of executive coaches that can help with how the report is interpreted through coaching and feedback sessions, so that individuals can take away valuable feedback in a way that helps them to build on their strengths and also identifies how to develop targeted skills for their further development. A coached feedback session will provide your people with:
- A fully structured feedback session with a clear focus on an individual’s key strengths and development themes.
- Objective delivery of the feedback with the free text comments aligned to the measured feedback.
- Some preliminary coaching on how to develop great leadership behaviours.